Announcements for Sunday – 02/24/19
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: Genesis 5:1 – 6:22
Memory Verse: Genesis 6:8-9
Offering: Mission Fund
- Singing this afternoon at Augusta Nursing Home, at 6:00. Supper afterwards will be at Ben Hershbergers.
- A clean-up project is planned for Saturday afternoon at Philip Zodhiates’ house, at 3:30.
- No service is planned for this evening.
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday evening. There will not be a book study session, instead there will be some discussion and voting on several proposals that can be found in the mailboxes today.
- Darrells are traveling to PA this afternoon to attend the visitation and funeral services of Allison’s grandmother.
- A Team Retreat is planned for March 1-2.
- Services at Augusta Correctional Center will now be coordinated by Ken.
- Ken is planning to preach next Sunday.
- Prayer Request for Kathy Zodhiates, she has been sick.
- Prayer Request for Fannie Mae, recovering from back surgery.
- Prayer Request for Jarry and Shirley, they both have flu.
- Prayer Request for Shelly Lightcap, it appears she has some type of breast cancer. At this point it is unclear what type of cancer she has and what treatment plan they may pursue.