Announcements for Sunday – 04/3/16
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: Romans 1:1-32
Memory Verse: Romans 1:16
Class Report: Intermediate
Next Week’s Offering: General Fund
- A “Family Night” service is planned for this evening.
- Thanks to everyone who helped with the mulch around the church and school on Friday evening.
- C2C is planned for tomorrow evening.
- The Sisters’ Sewing is planned for Tuesday.
- The Beachy Ministers’ Meetings are planned for this week, in Lancaster, PA. Simon Schrocks and Duane Weavers are planning to attend.
- A Ladies’ Fellowship is planned for this weekend. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for food for this event.
- Fannie Mae Yoder is home from the hospital and is doing well. Keep praying for her.
- Prayer Request for Mark Chupp’s son Moses. He is in the hospital, in critical condition. He will be sedated for 6-8 weeks.
- Deborah Miller and Matt Gingerich are inviting everyone to their wedding on June 11. There is a sheet on the bulletin board where you can sign up if you plan to be there. Please RSVP by April 30.