Announcements for Sunday – 04/24/16
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: Romans 2:17-3:8
Memory Verse: Romans 2:29
Class Report: Youth I
Next Week’s Offering: Mission Fund
- Singing at Augusta Nursing Home this evening at 6:00, with supper afterwards at Titus Hershbergers.
- Singing at Augusta Health Friday evening at 7:15.
- No Service is planned for this evening.
- Next Sunday evening a Nature presentation by Kevin Shank of Harrisonburg is planned.
- Prayer Meeting is planned for Wednesday Evening at 7:30
- A Volunteer Appreciation banquet is planned at Augusta Correctional Center, on May 19. A sign-up sheet is in the back. Please sign up either today or Wednesday evening.
- Be sure you sign up by April 30 on the sign-up sheet on the bulletin board if you plan to attend Matt and Deborah’s wedding.
- Prayer Request for Lizzie Miller. She fell this week and has a lot of bruises. A sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board to take meals in for Irvin and Lizzie.
- There are a number of people traveling to Ohio over next weekend for Robert Schrock’s wedding.