Announcements for Sunday – 08/23/15
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: II Peter 2:17-22
Memory Verse: II Peter 2:21
Class Report: Junior
Next Week’s Offering: Love Offering
- Singing at Augusta Nursing Home this afternoon at 6:00, with supper afterwards at Jonathan Troyers.
- Singing at Augusta Health Thursday evening at 7:15, with Bible Study afterwards at Jonathan Millers.
- Ken Miller’s Family is at the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend today.
- A newsletter from Jacob in India is in the mailboxes.
- Darrell Hershbergers are going to Pennsylvania tomorrow for Alison’s grandfather’s funeral, which will be Tuesday.
- Wednesday will be the first day of school, a half day.
- The school will be using a new schedule this year, with the start time being 8:50, and dismissal at 3:10. The doors will open at 8:30.
- A Brothers’ Meeting is planned for Wednesday evening at 7:00. Agendas are in the mailboxes.
- Ken Miller will be preaching here next Sunday.
- A fellowship meal is planned for next Sunday. Instructions are posted on the bulletin board.
- The first Sisters’ Sewing will be on September 8.