Announcements for Sunday – 10/5/14
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: Luke 20:1-19
Memory Verse: Luke 20:18
Class Report: Junior
Next Week’s Offering: General Fund
- Chorus Practice Tuesday evening at 7:00.
- Hymn Singing this evening at 7:30, with instruction class at 6:45.
- Apple Cutting Tuesday evening.
- Sister’s Sewing will be on Tuesday.
- Revival Meetings will begin Monday evening, October 13.
- Ray Cranfill is having rotor cuff surgery on Wednesday.
- The school teachers will be going to Faith Builders next weekend. Darrell will be having two topics there on Saturday.
- Simon Schrocks are possibly going to Whiteville, Tennessee next weekend.
- Today is Katrina Slining’s last Sunday here before she goes to Mt. View Nursing Home for a term of service.
- Kathy Browne has confirmed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. She will be starting chemo treatments on October 21.