Announcements for Sunday – 03/16/14
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: Luke 9:49-62
Memory Verse: Philippians 4:14
Class Report: Youth I
Next Week’s Offering: Aid Plan
- Volleyball game at the school Friday evening at 6:30.
- The youth are planning the service for this evening. Some time will be given for anyone age 40 and under to sing together from the Songs of Faith and Praise and the Hymns of the Church songbooks.
- Instruction Class this evening at 6:45.
- Next Sunday evening is free Sunday.
- Chorus Practice Thursday evening at 7:00.
- Communion Services are now planned for Easter Sunday, April 20. Counsel meeting will be April 16.
- Prayer Meeting will be Wednesday evening at 7:30. Instruction Class will be at 6:45. An important business meeting is planned for Wednesday evening after the normal prayer time.
- A reminder of the 50th wedding anniversary celebration planned for Bennie and Anna Mary next Sunday afternoon from 4:00 – 6:00 at the school.
- Anyone planning to attend the Volunteer Appreciation Banquet at Camp 10 needs to make it known to Jr. Beachy today.
- A prayer request was given for Jarry Young. He had eye surgery recently and the eye drops he needs to use are causing problems with his vision.
- Another “music weekend” is planned for Sunday, March 30. Jonathan Miller will have a topic on the History of Music during the normal Sunday School time. There will be no Sunday school planned otherwise. Darrell Hershberger is planning to have the sermon on Principles of Godly Music.
- A members meeting will be held Sunday evening March 30. Children are also welcome to attend this meeting.
- Jim Slining expressed thanks from Caleb for the cards and gifts that were sent to Caleb.
- Jim Slining also expressed thanks to the school for the hard work put into the History Fair last Friday evening.
- A prayer request was given for Nelson and Rosemary and the adoption process with Lovli. They are scheduling a meeting with an official in the children’s services office concerning the legal guardianship for her on March 25.
O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.