A Burden for the Lost (Matthew 9:35-38)Raymond Kauffman, May 19, 2013
Part of the Sermon series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
|« Behold Thy Mother||None||High Places »|
A Burden for the Lost
May 19, 2013
- Wherever a Christian is, there is his mission – to spread the Good News of the Gospel.
- How would it be to be forever and forever lost?
Jeremiah 8:20-22; 9:1
- The man in this passage had a burden for lost people.
- Jesus went to Jerusalem, and He also had a burden for the lost.
Revelation 14:14-20; 21:8, 273
- A letter of a seeking atheist and some of his questions, was read.
We were all challenged to have a greater burden for the lost.