Announcements for Sunday – 04/27/14
Next Week’s Sunday School
SS Lesson: Luke 11:1-13
Memory Verse: Philippians 4:19
Class Report: Youth I
Next Week’s Offering: Mission Fund
- Singing at Augusta Nursing Home this evening at 5:55. Supper at Kenneth Troyers afterwards.
- No service this evening.
- Chorus Practice Tuesday evening at 7:15.
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday evening at 7:30. Instruction Class at 6:45.
- Ken will be preaching at Faith Mission both in the morning and evening services on May 11. They are having an ordination.
- Duane will be preaching here next Sunday.
- Anyone who would be able to stay with Salina Hershberger overnight at the hospital should contact Linda Miller.
- Shirley Miller: Recovering from eye surgery.
- Salina Hershberger: Is making some progress.
- Kathy Browne: Has a lot of pain in her neck and is on medication for her pain. Pray that the doctors would be able to understand what is causing her pain and how to treat it.
- Larry Beiler: Going to Green Pastures in Pennsylvania for several weeks.
“With joy shall ye draw waters out of the wells of salvation”